The INSA-India Resource Centre has a rich collection of books, publications, magazines, reports, maps, charts, games and modules for training, referring and developing Modules.
INSA-India welcomes fellow professionals to share the Resource Centre.
- Celebrating Life in collaboration with CDC, MYRADA, TNSACS and adopted by Tamil Nadu State AIDS Society
- Jeevan Amulya, a school-based HIV prevention booklet developed for scale-up by YMCA, Mangalore
- Life Skills for Transformation, for adolescents. World Vision India
- Divine Sexuality, for Friendly Advisor teachers
- Experiencing Options, for schools on promoting adolescent health, life skills development and HIV prevention
- Sexual and Reproductive Rights, published by IPAS
- INSA -India's child protection partnership appeal
- Annual Report 2014
- Income & Expenditure Consolidation
- Receipts & Payments
INSA-India has experienced editors on its staff and welcomes collaboration in publishing.
Send a request for soft copy for the above publications at: email@example.com